Sunday, September 14, 2008

The House

Our Lease is up in November and we will be moving back to San Antonio. My in laws have a rent house that the tenants of the last 17-18 years have moved out of. One of the ladies was real sick so she is going back home to be with her family. We got to talking with Mom and long story short we decided to move into their rent house. It's gonna need some work but my Father in law is a contractor and real good at this kind of stuff.Lance is going to help him when he can. The back room not sure what it was used for looks like storage but, think it was meant to be a Master Bedroom at one point. It has a small bathroom off of it. But I did not open that door after my son said ooh Yuck!!! The Kitchen I like the green I said to Mom she said It won't be like this for long. I'm gonna rip this all out! More up dates soon we went back Saturday afternoon. My Father in Law has been busy!

No comments: