To My Friend DonnaThey say that true friendship is rare An adage that I believe to be true Genuine friendship is something that I cherish I am so lucky to have met you. Our bond is extremely special It is unique in it's own way We have something irreplaceable I love you more and more each day. We've been through so much together In so little time we've shared I will never forget all the moments that you've shown me how much you cared. Friends are forever Especially the bond that you and I possess I love your fun-filled personality Somehow you never fail to impress. The world could use more people like you it would certainly be a better place I love everything about you You are someone I could never replace. You are always there for me When my spirits need a little lift I cannot thank you enough for that You are truly an extraordinary gift. You are everything to me and more I could never express that enough Life is such a treacherous journey, and Without you it would be even more tough. Our story will continue to grow With each passing day Because I trust that with you by my side Everything will always be Okay. You are so dear to me You know I will love you until the end I will always be there for you, and You will always (and forever) be my best friend. Read more: "Best Friends, Best Friend Poems" - http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/friend/poetry.asp?poem=20796#ixzz0An1vRyKx
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I'm sitting here in my room, looking at your picture. Wondering why you couldn't be a part of my future. Uncontrollable tears stream down my face, while my heart beat starts to race. Asking god why he took you from my life, it was more painful than stabbing me in the heart with a knife. I still needed you here you were the one to make everything so clear. you are apart of me and I am apart of you when you died a part of me died too. I never knew how hard it was to loose someone you love until the day you went to heaven above. Even though I can't see, I know your up there watching over me. I miss you more and more everyday and all I can do is pray. In my heart you shall forever remain. I did not write this but, it so fits for me today
Saturday, March 21, 2009
I got this in an E-mail from my friend Mary:
My Mother Taught Me
- 1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. 'If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.'
- 2. My mother taught me RELIGION. 'You better pray that will come out of the carpet.
- '3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. 'If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week.
- '4. My mother taught me LOGIC. 'Because I said so, that's why.
- '5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. 'If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me.'
- 6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. 'Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident.
- '7. My mother taught me IRONY. 'Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about.
- '8. My mother taught me OSMOSIS. 'Shut your mouth and eat your supper.
- '9. My mother taught me CONTORTION ISM. 'Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck.
- '10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. 'You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone.
- '11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. 'This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it.'
- 12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. 'If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate.
- '13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. 'I brought you into this world, and I can take you out.
- '14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. 'Stop acting like your father.
- '15. My mother taught me about ENVY. 'There are millions of less fortunate children in his world who don't have wonderful parents like you do.
- '16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. 'Just wait until we get home.
- '17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. 'You are going to get it when you get home.
- '18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. 'If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way.
- '19. My mother taught me ESP. 'Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?
- '20. My mother taught me HUMOR. 'When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me.
- '21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. 'If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up.
- '22. My mother taught me GENETICS. 'You're just like your father.
- '23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. 'Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?
- '24. My mother taught me WISDOM. 'When you get to be my age, you'll understand.
- '25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. 'One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you.'
Thursday, March 19, 2009
This was on Face Book: I don't know if Andy Rooney actually said this --- but I LOVE it! Subject: women over 40In case you missed it on 60 Minutes, this is what Andy Rooney thinks about women over 40:("60 Minutes" Correspondent, Andy Rooney-CBS)As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I have been wanting one of these bags for a long time and a few weeks back Ms. Tracy Joy Came out with a new version of the Kristine Bag so she posted this on her blog: "In order to move out the old, and make way for the new inventory… we have just dropped the prices in our CLEARANCE SECTIONSThe old print Joeys are now only $55The Original Kristines are now only $68 And…….. we have also dropped the price on our Reese bags, taking a small loss on our part… but the importance is making the bags affordable to most everyone! The REESE BAG will be only $102, (previously $118). We hope you enjoy, and these great price breaks help your dream TJ bag in hand ~Tracy Joy team"
Go check out the link lots of cool stuff she has.
Monday, March 2, 2009
I love this weather we are having in Texas Its 72*F Hope it satays nice for the Boys Spring Break Current conditions as of 4:53 pm CST Fair Feels Like: 72° Barometer: 30.17 in and falling Humidity: 13% Visibility: 10 mi Dewpoint: 18° Wind: S 8 mph Sunrise: 6:58 am Sunset: 6:34 pm 72° High: 72° Low: 42°