Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mom

I'm sitting here in my room, looking at your picture. Wondering why you couldn't be a part of my future. Uncontrollable tears stream down my face, while my heart beat starts to race. Asking god why he took you from my life, it was more painful than stabbing me in the heart with a knife. I still needed you here you were the one to make everything so clear. you are apart of me and I am apart of you when you died a part of me died too. I never knew how hard it was to loose someone you love until the day you went to heaven above. Even though I can't see, I know your up there watching over me. I miss you more and more everyday and all I can do is pray. In my heart you shall forever remain. I did not write this but, it so fits for me today

2 comments:

Foursons said...

This is beautiful. We are coming up on the year anniversarys of my mother-in-law and my dad's deaths. I pray for peace and comfort beyond understanding for you today!

Michelle and Joe said...

{{{HUG}}} I so know how you feel Margaret. It will be 17 yrs in Oct. I miss her more today then I did the day she died. I so need her some days