Thursday, January 1, 2009

The New Year 2009

Wow is this ever the truth! I got this in an e-mail reminder from my Yahoo groups Flylady.net....: The New Year seems to be the pinnacle point for fresh starts. This is the year I'm going to: lose weight, get organized, eat healthier…name that tune. January 1st is the Promised Land of all Dates. It's the beginning of the beginning. The alpha point of the year. The clean slate promise of what's to come. For me it's all the above! With Lose Weight as my Number one goal. I got the book put out from the Biggest Loser show on NBC. Now just to follow threw....

3 comments:

Pete Thomas said...

Margaret,

You CAN do it! Don't stop trying and don't stop believing. 2 quick tips -

#1 never ever ever start a diet that you can't maintain for the rest of your life." Think about that one for a little while.

#2 Switch to Diet Dr. Pepper. LOL! Diet pop should be called a super-food! lol! My favorite is Diet Sunkist.

Pete Thomas

http://www.WinningMan.com

Michelle and Joe said...

Margaret....you can do it!!!

Switching to diet pop is a good idea! I know it helped me years ago to lose weight.

I have lost weight this past year and I truly think it is the B Complex I am on for my moods LOL That is the only thing that has changed. Who knows though ????? LOL OF course having a hubby with heart problems this last year helped some as I did not feel like eating when I was a nervous wreck.

Anywho...keep us posted
{HUG}

Pete Thomas said...

Michelle and Joe,

See - now you got me started - I am trying finish some other work - LOL!

I don't know about B Complex specifically but I do know about Hormones (male and female specific) and how they affect our metabolism,. Hormones are bio-chemical signals that regulate metabolism. Food and exercise and rest are integral parts of the weight loss equation and managing hormones and the B Complex probably helped to regulate your body in some way.

As I teach you have to Master Your Mind, Manage Your Mouth and Multiply Your Muscles.

Keep at it and remember,

THERE'S A WINNER WIthin YOU!

Pete Thomas

http://WinningMan.com