Monday, July 28, 2008

Blanco State Park

BLANCO STATE PARK, TEXAS
July 9th, 2008 Saw A photo like this But with people in the water in a Texas state travel guide. Showed the hubby and we just decided to go check it out. When we got there it only had one spot that had a bit of a water fall along the whole wall. It did not look like the photo's I saw at all. I was disappointed! Did not help that I slipped on the rocks trying to get to the waterfall to take pictures and hurt myself good It stills hurts a little bit. Thank goodness I did not take my good camera out there with me but, a throw away waterproof one. Still need to have it developed. These are the pictures I took that day
Lil Red Swimming Jelly Bean Podunk try to catch little fishes Up river.
Directions: The park is located on the south side of Blanco, 40 miles north of San Antonio on US Highway 281; turn on Park Road 23 or 48 miles west of Austin on US Highway 290 to US Highway 281, then south on Park Road 23. The park is only 4 blocks south of the town square.

No comments: