Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Warning:

Warning I have started a blog.... I have been trying to think of something wonderful and great to say in my first post...And no luck so here is an introduction to The Hill Country Bexars (Bears).
Here is a Photo of my 3 Bears at Pedernales Falls State Park. From Spring Break this year. The Red Head is Our Baby Bear or Red Bear, The one in the Middle is our Teenage Bear Podunk, The blonde one is my Jelly Bean and Papa Bears Pork Chop. Me I am Mama Bear and was gonna post a photo of me and my bears and can't figure out how to get the photo on here and put it right here and not at the top! I am very new to this blogging thing and learn as I go. So Yet another fun thing to keep me on the internet and from having to do housework Yuck!!

2 comments:

babygirl said...

Hey my friend that is good start. I love your little story. Look forward to reading more. Take care

melissa said...

GLad that you started a blog, Margaret and it's nice to ,meet, your family.

Melissa